Your experienceFollow your local guide and start the Verona food tour, live a one-of-a-kind experience and, just like a real local, start your day in the right way drinking an authentic Italian espresso. This is how this culinary journey begins and after a brief stroll near majestic Arena, you'll deepen into the original local delicacies. After a very Italian beginning, a classic aperitif is waiting for you. You'll stop in one of the most traditional Osterie of the city, where you will savor some local products, such as Soppressa (a type of salami), Monte Veronese cheese and the famous meatballs from Verona. The next step will make your mouth water: enjoy a traditional dish and discover some local culinary traditions with your expert guide. Continue your visit in the Verona food district, where the most Osterie and botteghe are located, and enjoy the great wines of the city. Then discover the flavors of the traditional local wines, such as the Valpolicella red wine, or the white wines coming from the East of Verona and Lake Garda. Finally, stop in an historical gelateria to taste a yummy artisanal Gelato to refresh your mouth. This tour will allow you to see Verona from a brand-new perspective, made of great simplicity and unique flavors. A tour has never been so tasty.
- Explore the Verona best food and wine in a walking tour
- Foodie guide, a real local insider that will take you to the most traditional "botteghe"
- A delicious way to discover Verona tastings its traditional products
- Local touch: get the tips and suggestions by your foodie guide
AvailabilityAll year round
TimingFrom Tuesday to Sunday at 10:00 AM
Meeting PointVerona, in front of Ristori Theater, Via Ristori 7
Open in Google Maps →
InclusionsLocal foodie, Food and wine tastings
GroupFrom 2 to 10 people
Green PassThe access to guided tours and activities (whether indoor or outdoor) will be allowed only to those in possession of a Green Covid-19 Certification (Green Pass or equivalent certificate). This provision do not apply to children under 12 years old and to individuals with specific medical certification. The green certification issued by the USA, Japan, Canada and Israel are also valid. Read more
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 6 years old can not join this activity
- Please let us know if you have food allergies or dietary requirements
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes in advance
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
Cancellation policyFull refund for cancellations received at least within 24 hours before the activity, read more
Rain policyThis tour runs rain or shine.