Your experienceJump on one of our bikes, fasten your helmet and listen to the passionate story your guide will tell you. You will discover the old town and its most remarkable tourist spots while riding through cobbled lanes and along the majestic city walls. Our Verona bike tour is passion and culture: Roman ruins, stories and tales about the past and the present of this wonderful city. The Arena amphitheatre, Castel San Pietro, Capulets’ house and the famous balcony where you will have the chance to delve into Romeo and Juliet's love story: these are just some of the unforgettable experiences we will live together during our bike tour. We are waiting for you!
- Use of earphones to ensure social distancing
- Very small groups with high attention to safety
- Licensed tour guide
- Listen to stories and legends about the city riding your bike
- Visit Castelvecchio, Arena, Juliet’s balcony, St. Zeno and many more interesting highlights
- Alternative itineraries in and out city center
AvailabilityFrom March to October
TimingEveryday at 9.30 AM
Shared tourFrom 2 to 12 people
Private tourOn request with a minimum of 2 people
IncludedLocal guide, bike and helmet
Meeting pointVerona, Stradone Porta Palio 29
Rain policyThis tour runs rain or shine. In case of light rain, we will provide raincoats; in case of heavy rain, the tour will run by foot.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- People under 14 years old can not join this activity
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- If the group is equal to or greater than 6 participants, we will provide free disposable earphones to ensure the distances between guide and participants
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
Cancellation policyFull refund for cancellations at least 24 hours before the activity, read more
I’m Priscilla, a proud veronese that was brought up in lovely New Zealand. I am a mix of passion for: art history (my university degree), music (my part-time occupation) and sports (I played golf competitively when a teenager and I’m keen on skiing and love to bike). Music has a major role in my life: songwriting gives me wings and I have the luck to be able to produce music from time to time. On a regular basis, I sing in the Schola Cantorum (the choir) of the Cathedral of Verona, one of the oldest in the world still operating. I am very excited that my profession gives me the chance to unveil the many gems that Verona has. Meeting people through my profession is something that I cherish and I always look forward to be inspired by their own stories.
I’m a “very veronese” girl, born and raised in the old town of Verona. After studying foreign languages at the University of Bologna, I spent years living abroad, mostly in Spain and in Hong Kong, but I finally decided to be back home and started falling in love with the history of the city and getting surprised by its beauty. That’s why I became a tour leader and a tour guide: I love showing Verona and discovering it every day through my guests’ eyes. So, join me for a walk or a ride around my beautiful town!
“Very personal tour with the bike through Verona”
“Very enjoyable and fun”
+18 years old
14-17 years old
For a party of 2
Read more about our Terms and conditions