Enjoy this fun and kid-friendly class and learn to make the artisanal Gelato from scratch. The chef will cook alongside you, teach you and follow you step-by-step to complete the recipes together. You’ll really feel like home in our cozy kitchen and you’ll learn what makes Italian Gelato so good. Get tips and suggestions about basic Gelato and Sorbetto techniques to enhance the natural flavors of the ingredients.
Follow the suggestions of the local chef for choosing the best ingredients to make a perfect and super tasty Gelato. Prepare fruits, spices and other seasonal ingredients, learn some specific techniques like churning or egg pasteurization. Mix the ingredients and create the real work of art: your artisanal Gelato is ready to freeze.
During this hands-on class you'll also learn the traditional recipe to make the "Semifreddo", a delicious and super yummy frozen dessert made with seasonal fresh fruits and cream. When everything is ready you will enjoy your hand-made desserts with the rest of the small-group. During the class you'll also receive the recipes, so you can create the yummy Gelato and Semifreddo at home for your family and friends.
- Hands-on class to learn how to prepare the artisanal Gelato
- Fun and kids-friendly cooking experience
- Ideal for Gelato lovers
- Get tips and suggestions by your local chef
- Receive the recipes to recreate Gelato and Semifreddo at home
From March to October
From Monday to saturday, at 3:30 PM
Professional chef, Ingredients, Use of apron, Gelato, Recipes
From 2 to 10 people
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Please let us know if you have food allergies or dietary requirements
- This activity is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes in advance
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
Full refund for cancellations received at least within 24 hours before the activity
, read more
This activity runs rain or shine