Your experienceDelve into the magical world of wine and follow your local expert guide, a Veronese born and bred, during a full-day tour through the areas of Amarone. Discover the Valpolicella region, Reign of Wine, and the stunning locations where tradition and innovation merge into the creation of unique wines. Visit 2 traditional wineries, which will be selected by your local expert guide according to your interests and curiosities. Discover the family run businesses and how wines are produced. You’ll visit a fascinating and family-run winery located in the heart of Valpolicella. Here, the winemaker will show you the wine cellar, tell you the secrets of the production and you'll see where the wine is kept. Then, you will enjoy a wine tasting, including the great Amarone, paired with some local products. After this first wine experience the tour will continue enjoying a traditional lunch in a selected trattoria with homemade dishes and local products. After lunch you’ll reach the second winery in a different part of Valpolicella where the owner will tell you more about the family traditions and show you the barrels, the drying process and the vineyards that create the unique and world-famous Valpolicella wines. After a pleasant walk through the vineyards you’ll enjoy a second wine tasting session to discover the aromas coming from a unique soil. Finally, you’ll understand why Verona is the wine capital of Italy: an incredible territory made of small and high quality winemakers who produce an amazing product with passion.
- Discover Valpolicella, the Verona hilly countryside during a relaxing day tour
- Get comfortable and enjoy the experience: transport is included
- Visit two wineries in Valpolicella wine region and meet the winemakers
- Enjoy two wine tasting sessions including the famous Amarone
- Lunch with local delicious dishes is included
Meeting pointVerona, to be defined together
InclusionsPrivate transport, Local wine expert/driver, 2 winery visits, 2 wine tasting sessions, Lunch
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
- This tour includes a visit of 2 local wineries, 2 tasting experiences and a lunch in a local osteria or restaurant. If you wish, the same experience can be adapted to the wine areas of: Lugana, Soave, Custoza, Bardolino and Trento DOC as well.
Cancellation policyFull refund for cancellations received at least within 7 days before the activity...read more
Rain policyThis tour runs rain or shine
Ciao! I am Serena, a wine guide but, first of all, a wine lover. Born and raised in Verona, the city I love, I am also a WSET certified sommelier. I'm looking forward to sharing with you my passion for local wines and good food!
Hello! My name is Alessandro, and I'm a wine lover for a long time. I live in Valpolicella, the land of Amarone, and I've been a tour leader for more than 10 years in the wine tourism. I'm so curious and last years I started exploring more other wine region in the north of Italy, with my friends and colleagues Francesca, Andrea and Elisabeth, such as Prosecco hills, Piedmont and Langhe. I'm looking forward to take you around these beautiful wine regions as soon as possible.