Join an express Verona Arena tour and visit the amazing roman amphitheater. Get a skip-the-line ticket and in just 30 minutes discover with a local guide the Roman history and ancient legends about this iconic monument.
Meet the local guide in Piazza Bra and start the Verona Arena guided tour to visit the famous site: the great Roman amphitheater of Verona. Enter with your priority ticket and listen to the local expert telling you about Arena construction, its current and ancient use, and the historical legends behind it.
Walk under the old marble arcades and listen to stories of gladiators and of the ancient Roman games that used to take place here. Admire the preserved ‘Ala’, which is the only piece remaining of the outer third circle. Discover facts and anecdotes about the long and extraordinary history of the great amphitheater. The Arena, which survived an earthquake in the 12th century, is still nowadays the city’s favorite open-air Opera hall, for its unique sound quality and history. Nowadays it’s famous for the Opera season that started in 1913 with the world-famous Aida.
During this tour don’t forget your camera: from the top of the Arena you can enjoy a 360° view on the beautiful Piazza Bra. After this express tour you’ll know everything about the most famous and beautiful Verona monument.
- Guided Verona Arena tour to learn everything about the site
- Express tour with Skip-the-line ticket
- Discover the history and anecdotes with a local guide
- Learn about the stories of the gladiators and the Roman games
All year round
From Tuesday to Sunday at 12.30 PM
Licensed guide, Entrance ticket to the Arena Museum
From 2 to 12 people
The access to guided tours and activities (whether indoor or outdoor) will be allowed only to those in possession of a Green Covid-19 Certification (Green Pass or equivalent certificate). This provision do not apply to children under 12 years old and to individuals with specific medical certification. The green certification issued by the USA, Japan, Canada and Israel are also valid. Read more
- Minors must be accompanied by at least one adult
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- The guide will have a yellow umbrella with "Arena-Skip-the-line" written on it
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes in advance
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
Full refund for cancellations at least within 24 hours in advance, read more
This tour runs rain or shine