Open your eyes to the world of artists and philosophers of the Renaissance and follow the traces of Leonardo Da Vinci during his period in Milan on a guided tour of the Ambrosiana Gallery.
Meet your guide in Milan and get ready to discover one of the most beautiful and underrated places of Milan: Pinacoteca Ambrosiana. Enjoy a 1.5-hour guided visit with a local expert guide to discover the fascinating works of art of the iconic Italian Renaissance.
This beautiful place keeps incredible works of art by Caravaggio, Raphael, Botticelli and Codex Atlanticus, a collection of Leonardo Da Vinci's notes which represents the great artist's genius.
Follow your guide through the main rooms and discover the history and anecdotes about artists and paintings. Learn about Leonardo Da Vinci’s art and philosophy and deepen into some of the most fascinating Italian masterpieces.
- Guided visit to Pinacoteca Ambrosiana to discover Italian masterpieces
- Admire paintings and works by Caravaggio, Raphael, Botticelli
- See the Codex Atlanticus by Leonardo Da Vinci
From Monday to Saturday
Milan, Piazza Pio XI, by the entrance of the museum
Licensed guide, Entrance ticket to the Pinacoteca Ambrosiana
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
Full refund for cancellations received at least within 7 days before the activity...read more