Relax and have fun discovering Milan during a 3.5-hours guided tour with a local insider. This city is unique, brims with life and opportunities and boasts incredible tourist attractions. See the best of Milan with a local guide on a half day easy ride through the beautiful monuments and squares of the city.
Meet your local insider in the city center, choose your eBike and start this relaxing urban exploration to discover the best of this incredible city where innovation and tradition merge together to create a perfect and interesting balance. Discover many souls of the city, fashion and design Made in Italy, the ancient and iconic monuments, the elegant palaces, the artistic movements and much more.
Start this tour with one of the most authentic places in Milan: Navigli. This is the second home for many locals who go there to have the world-famous Milan ritual: the Aperitivo. Pedal through the city centre until San Lorenzo columns, one of the last archaeological Roman sites of the city. Listen to the story of the ancient city and discover the new traditions that characterize everyday life.
Continue the tour following your local insider riding through the iconic streets of the city, going from the Milan Stock Exchange, to Duomo di Milano, the Sforzesco Palace, through the luxuriant Sempione Park, the elegant Vittorio Emanuele Gallery with its iconic fashion brands and the increasingly modern neighborhoods, this tour will show you the city from a completely new perspective.
Finally reach the stunning and new city districts including Piazza Gae Aulenti, the Vertical Wood building. Follow your expert local guide and discover the curiosities and the beauties Milan has to offer.
- Discover the best of Milan during a relaxing 3.5 hours tour
- Electric bikes to enjoy the ride and have fun
- See Navigli, Duomo di Milano, Castello Sforzesco and City Life
- Pedal along the safe cycling paths and follow your local guide
From March to October
Local guide, E-Bikes, Helmets, Raincoat (if necessary)
The access to guided tours and activities (whether indoor or outdoor) will be allowed only to those in possession of a Green Covid-19 Certification (Green Pass or equivalent certificate). This provision do not apply to children under 12 years old and to individuals with specific medical certification. The green certification issued by the USA, Japan, Canada and Israel are also valid. Read more
- Minors must be accompanied by at least one adult
- Children under 14 years old can not join this activity
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- We suggest to wear weather appropriate / comfortable clothes and bring a bottle of water
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes in advance
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
Full refund for cancellations received at least within 24 hours before the activity
, read more
This tour runs rain or shine. In case of light rain, we will provide raincoat; in case of heavy rain, we will provide an alternative.