Milan is a unique city brimming with life and opportunities that boasts incredible tourist attractions. In order to discover this stunning city, its history and its international soul there’s nothing better than a half day guided tour with a local insider to discover not only the best of Milan but also to visit the magnificent Duomo.
Meet your local insider in the city center and start this urban exploration to discover history, culture and many anecdotes of this unique city where innovation and tradition merge together to create a perfect and interesting balance. Discover many souls of the city, fashion and design Made in Italy, the ancient and iconic monuments, the elegant palaces, the artistic movements and much more.
The first stop is one of the most authentic places in Milan: Navigli. Continue through the city centre until San Lorenzo columns, one of the last archaeological Roman sites of the city. Stroll around the beautiful streets of Milan to reach the heart of the business area: Piazza Affari, famous for the statue in the middle of the square. Then, follow your local guide until Piazza Mercanti, an authentic hidden gem just a few steps from the Duomo. This experience has not come to an end jet! The Scala Opera House, Temple of Opera, and the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, an opulent shopping mall topped with vaulted glass and iron arcades, are the next stops of the tour. Your guide will explain to you everything about this beautiful and famous area of the city.
End your tour on a high note visiting the beautiful gothic Duomo Cathedral, a true architectural wonder and the third-largest cathedral in the world. Learn history and anecdotes of this terrific church. Follow your guide and discover the perfect balance of naves, columns, and stained-glass windows: the interior decoration took more than 5 centuries to complete. After visiting the interiors, climb up to the rooftop terraces (by lift) and enjoy the breathtaking view of Piazza Duomo and of the whole city from above.
- See the best of Milan during a relaxing half day tour
- Get an overview of the city with a local guide
- Express guided tour with priority tickets to visit Duomo di Milano and terraces
- Admire the Navigli, La Scala, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele with a local insider
All year around
Everyday at 9:30 AM
Local guide, Priority entrance ticket for Duomo and panoramic terraces (lift)
From 2 to 10 people
- Minors must be accompanied an adult
- Meeting point instructions: You can take the Green Line Metro and stop at Porta Genova station, take exit towards Via Casale - Navigli, there outside you can find the meeting address Via Casale 5 where the guide will wait you outside the building with a sign with 'MEETING POINT' written on it
- Please remember that you have to follow a precise dress code for the Duomo entrance: shoulders, knees and thighs need to be covered so please avoid short dresses, tank tops, shorts and hats (for men). It is not allowed to enter with large bags, animals, weapons, lighters and scissors
- Please note that the tour includes access by elevator to the Duomo terraces while the descent will be by foot. Consider that there will be some stairs
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes in advance
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
Full refund for cancellations received at least within 24 hours before the activity
, read more
This tour runs rain or shine