Milan is a unique city brimming with life and opportunities that boasts incredible tourist attractions. In order to discover this stunning city, its history and its international soul there’s nothing better than a 2 hours guided tour with a local insider.
Meet your local insider in the city center and start this urban exploration to discover history, culture and many anecdotes of this unique city where innovation and tradition merge together to create a perfect and interesting balance. Discover many souls of the city, fashion and design Made in Italy, the ancient and iconic monuments, the elegant palaces, the artistic movements and much more.
The first stop is one of the most authentic places in Milan: Navigli. This is the second home for many locals who go there to have the world-famous Milan ritual: the Aperitivo. In the past it was one of the main centers for commerce, thanks to the picturesque canals that connect the heart of Milan with the main cities around. Continue through the city center until San Lorenzo columns, one of the last archaeological Roman sites of the city. Stroll around the beautiful streets of Milan to reach the heart of the business area: Piazza Affari, famous for the statue in the middle of the square. Then, follow your local guide until Piazza Mercanti, an authentic hidden gem just a few steps from the Duomo.
This experience has not come to an end jet! The Scala Opera House, Temple of Opera, and the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, an opulent shopping mall topped with vaulted glass and iron arcades, are the next stops of the tour. Your guide will explain to you everything about this beautiful and famous area of the city. End your tour on a high note admiring the beautiful gothic Duomo Cathedral from the outside, a true architectural wonder and the third-largest catholic church in the world.
- Get an overview of the city with a local guide
- See the best of Milan during a relaxing 2-hours tour
- Admire the Navigli, Alla Scala theater, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele and Duomo
- Discover the local heritage and Milanese traditions
All year round
Everyday at 9:30 AM
From 2 to 10 people
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Meeting point instructions: You can take the Green Line Metro and stop at Porta Genova station, take exit towards Via Casale - Navigli, there outside you can find the meeting address Via Casale 5 where the guide will wait you outside the building with a sign with 'MEETING POINT' written on it
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes in advance
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
Full refund for cancellations received at least within 24 hours before the activity
, read more
This tour runs rain or shine