Leave the city of Milan and reach the region of Piedmont, the land of the great Barolo. Meet the producers and taste their amazing wines produced in the Langhe wine region
Leave Milan behind and reach the Langhe wine region of Piedmont on a full-day tour. Explore the area where Barolo (“the king of wines”) and Barbaresco are produced. Passing through hilly landscapes and beautiful valleys changing colour seasonally, you will visit 2 different wineries with your wine expert guide.
In the first winery, the producer will show you the vineyards and will tell you how Barolo wine is produced. Then you will join an amazing wine tasting session. After a light lunch based on local products, your guide will bring you to the second winery: there, you will notice that different wineries have different production processes and you will be able to decide which one you prefer.
- Discover a beautiful UNESCO world heritage landscape
- 2 winery visits and 2 wine tasting sessions
- Light lunch with some typical products
- Discover the area where the “king of wines” is made
All year round
From Monday to Saturday at 8:30 AM
Tour guide, privare transport, 2 winery visits, 2 wine tastings, lunch
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- Please let us know if you have food allergies or dietary requirements
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes in advance
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
Full refund for cancellations at least 7 days before the date of the tour, read more