Duomo di Milano is the most iconic monument of the city. This beautiful gothic cathedral is the third largest basilica in the world. Discover the perfect balance of the arcades, thousands of statues inside and outside the cathedral and the beautiful glass windows. Skip the line and visit this beautiful church with an expert guide.
Meet the local guide, skip the line and visit during a 1.5 hours tour, the iconic Duomo di Milano. Learn history and anecdotes of this terrific church: why it is called “La Veneranda Fabbrica”, how many statues populate the exteriors and how it was built. This beautiful gothic cathedral is the third largest basilica in the world. Follow your guide and discover the perfect balance of naves, columns, and stained-glass windows: the interior decoration took more than 5 centuries to complete.
After visiting the interiors of the Duomo, climb up to the rooftop terraces and enjoy the breathtaking view of Piazza Duomo and of the whole city from above. Do not forget to turn around and look at the symbol of the city, La Madonnina, a 13-feet-tall Virgin Mary statue protecting and overlooking Milan, mentioned in many popular songs. Visit at the Duomo and admire the magnificence of this amazing city!
- Express tour with priority tickets and local guide
- Guided visit to learn everything about the Duomo di Milano
- Discover the history and anecdotes with a local guide
- Enjoy the view from the panoramic terraces
All year around
Everyday at 12:00 PM
Local guide, Priority entrance ticket for Duomo and panoramic terraces (lift)
From 2 to 10 people
The access to guided tours and activities (whether indoor or outdoor) will be allowed only to those in possession of a Green Covid-19 Certification (Green Pass or equivalent certificate). This provision do not apply to children under 12 years old and to individuals with specific medical certification. The green certification issued by the USA, Japan, Canada and Israel are also valid. Read more
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- Please remember that you have to follow a precise dress code for the Duomo entrance: shoulders, knees and thighs need to be covered so please avoid short dresses, tank tops, shorts and hats (for men). It is not allowed to enter with large bags, animals, weapons, lighters and scissors
- Please note that the tour includes access by elevator to the Duomo terraces while the descent will be by foot. Consider that there will be some stairs
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes in advance
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
Full refund for cancellations received at least within 24 hours before the activity
, read more
This tour runs rain or shine