The worldwide known Last Supper by Leonardo Da Vinci is an incredible and iconic work of art kept in the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie in Milan. Don’t miss the opportunity of visiting this bucket list place and admire one of the most famous and beautiful masterpieces of Leonardo Da Vinci during a guided tour with a local expert.
Meet the local guide by the church, skip the long line and prepare yourself for an incredible encounter with one of the most beautiful and iconic Leonardo’s works of art. After a briefing with the local guide, introducing Leonardo’s works, art and importance for the city of Milan, you’ll start a brief preparation for the visit (ID check, temperature etc), it would take some minutes and it’s mandatory for all visitors, but .. waiting for the pleasure it’s a pleasure itself!
After the preparation you’ll be ready for your bucket list activity: see Leonardo’s Last Supper. Admiring this unique masterpiece is for sure a lifetime experience not just for the importance and fame of this mural painting but because it’s extremely delicate and the conservation is difficult. This is one of the reasons why the visit to the mural painting lasts around 15 minutes, enough to admire the details of this incredible work of art and to take some memorable pictures (no flash allowed).
Before or after the visit your local guide will tell you more about surprising facts, the innovative perspective, the composition, the characters and the technique used by the artist, as well as the history of the site. The Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie and the Refectory with the Last Supper has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage, something you can’t really miss during your visit to Milan.
- Admire Leonardo da Vinci's iconic Last Supper in Milan
- Skip the long line and have a bucket list experience
- Learn surprising facts from your expert guide
February, March, April
On Thursday and Saturday at 3:00 PM
Milan, Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie, by the entrance of the church. The guide will have a yellow sign.
Open in Google Maps →
Local guide, Skip-the-line entrance ticket to Last Supper, Radio guides
From 2 to 30 people
The access to guided tours and activities (whether indoor or outdoor) will be allowed only to those in possession of a Green Covid-19 Certification (Green Pass or equivalent certificate). This provision do not apply to children under 12 years old and to individuals with specific medical certification. The green certification issued by the USA, Japan, Canada and Israel are also valid. Read more
- It is MANDATORY to provide during the booking process the full names (that MUST match with the ones on your ID card) and dates of birth of every participant
- It is MANDATORY to bring along a valid ID document (either the original document)
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participant
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179. In case of delay not reported the tour will start and no refund will be guaranteed.
- All visitors are allowed 15 minutes inside the Refectory with the Last Supper
- It’s not allowed to use flash photography
- Backpacks, large bags, food and bottles of water are not allowed inside
- Small lockers are available in the ticket office for storing items
Full refund for cancellations received at least within 24 hours before the activity
, read more
This tour runs rain or shine