The Royal Palace was the residence of the Savoia’s royal family, who ruled Italy during the entire period of monarchy, until 1946, when it became a Republic. It’s a beautiful and elegant palace, a real celebration of luxury, gold and jewels that embellish the baroque halls. Enter with your local guide and discover the secrets of these beautiful rooms during a 1.5 hours tour.
Meet your guide at the entrance of the palace and start exploring the halls and rooms where the Savoia, the Italian royal family used to live. Learn about the secrets and the legends around the royals and discover their golden treasure: a stunning palace celebrating luxury. Visit the amazing throne room, a brilliant example of the Italian baroque style. Gold and gemstones embellish the magnificent hall, symbol of the opulence of that period.
Enter the royal office where the king signed his coronation documents, and many other fascinating and luxurious chambers, such as the ballroom or the apartments. Finally, end your visit with the baroque Chapel of the Holy Shroud, which was built exactly to preserve the Holy Shroud. Even though you will not find it there anymore, because a big fire threatened to destroy it, this is definitely a place worth visiting.
- Get an overview of the Royal Palace with a local guide
- Discover how the Italian Royals lived
- Admire the golden halls and the throne room
- Listen to stories and legends about this stunning palace
All year round
From Tuesday to Sunday at 1.30 PM
Double language (English and Italian)
Local guide, Priority entrance ticket to Royal Palace
From 2 to 10 people
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- During this tour is not possible to see the Holy Shroud
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes in advance
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
Full refund for cancellations received at least within 24 hours before the activity
, read more
This tour runs rain or shine