Your experienceThis 2-hour Walking Tour is the perfect way to discover Turin with the help of a local and expert guide. Meet with the guide and with your small group in the old town and delve into the history and culture of the wonderful Turin. Your first stop will be Piazza San Carlo: discover the history and the so-called “drawing room” of the city and look at the equestrian monument of Emanuele Filiberto of Savoia. Continue your visit reaching Piazza Carignano and admire some of the most beautiful historical buildings, declared UNESCO World heritage since 1997. You will later arrive in Piazza Castello, the real heart of Turin, to learn more about the main monuments of the city, such as the Royal Palace, Palazzo Madama and San Lorenzo Church. End your tour on a high note at the Mole Antonelliana, the true symbol of the city. After this tour you will definitely say that you know Turin a bit better than you did before...we are sure you will fall in love with this amazing city!
- Learn about Palazzo Reale, Palazzo Madama, Piazza Carignano and Mole Antonelliana
- Use of earphones to ensure social distancing
- Shared small groups but with high attention to safety
- Discover the highlights of Turin
- Local and expert guide
AvailabilityAll year around
TimingEveryday at 10.00 AM
LanguageEnglish and Italian
GroupFrom 2 to 10 people
Meeting PointTorino, piazza Carlo Felice, outside Turin Porta Nuova train station, in front of the Tourist Office. You will find a bronze building with a big “i” sign.
Rain PolicyThis tour runs rain or shine
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- If the group is equal to or greater than 6 participants, we will provide free disposable earphones to ensure the distances between guide and participants
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
Cancellation PolicyFull refund for cancellations at least 24 hours in advance for group tours, read more
Hi, all! My name is Sofia and I am a licensed Tour-guide. Turin is the city where I work and live, but to be fair I wasn’t born here: love brought me in this beautiful city years ago. And with the exact same love, I will let you discover its great beauty. I am always thrilled when the chance to learn new things and visit new places comes up. My wandering spirit made me call home many different countries: I lived in Wales, Spain and in so many Italian cities you cannot count on your fingers. I constantly look forward to new travel destinations; next on bucket list: Abruzzo!
+18 years old
14-17 years old
6-13 years old
0-5 years old
For a party of 2