Why is there an Egyptian Museum in Turin? Your guide will tell you this and more interesting stories about the most ancient Egyptian museum in the world and the second most important after the one at Cairo, in Egypt. Visiting this magnificent museum is really a lifetime experience and you can’t miss it! Discover the best of this fascinating place during a 2 hours guided tour.
Located right in the heart of the city in a beautiful and fascinating building, the Egyptian Museum of Turin is the second most important museum in the world for the study of Ancient Egypt and should therefore be a must-see during your stay in this amazing city.
Meet your local guide and delve into the Egyptian culture admiring real mummies, sarcophagus and different and interesting findings (in the museum are preserved more than 40.000). You will also enter the scenographic and breathtaking gallery of Ramses II that has been set up in the museum exactly like it was found in Egypt by archeologists.
Discover the interesting history of the Egyptians, their rituals and their habits. See original Sphinx, the Kha papyrus, Amon and Seti statues during a journey in time and space. A must-do experience, perfect for adults and children to discover Egypt in just a 2 hours guided tour.
- Admire the best of Egyptian Museum in just a 2-hours tour
- Delve into Egyptian culture with your local guide
- See mummies, sarcophagus and original statues
- Priority ticket and guided visit
All year round
From Tuesday to Sunday at 3.30 PM
Double language (English and Italian)
Local guide, Priority entrance ticket to Egyptian Museum
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes in advance
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
Full refund for cancellations received at least within 24 hours before the activity
, read more
This tour runs rain or shine