Royal Palace and Egyptian Museum are two of the most visited and most important attractions in Turin. The Royal Palace was the opulent residence of the Savoia’s royal family and the Egyptian museum is the most ancient in the world - dedicated to Egypt - and the second most important after the one at Cairo. Discover the best of these to incredible places during a half day guided tour.
Meet your guide at the entrance of the palace and start exploring the halls and rooms where the Savoia, the Italian royal family used to live. Learn about the secrets and the legends around the royals and discover their golden treasure: a stunning palace celebrating luxury. Visit the amazing throne room, a brilliant example of the Italian baroque style.
Enter the royal office where the king signed his coronation documents, and many other fascinating and luxurious chambers, such as the ballroom or the apartments. Finally, end your visit of the Royal Palace seeing the baroque Chapel of the Holy Shroud, which was built exactly to preserve the Holy Shroud. Even though you will not find it there anymore, because a big fire threatened to destroy it, this is definitely a place worth visiting.
The tour is not over yet. Continue the experience reaching the Egyptian Museum to delve into the Egyptian culture admiring real mummies, sarcophagus and different and interesting findings (in the museum are preserved more than 40.000). You will also enter the scenographic and breathtaking gallery of Ramses II that has been set up in the museum exactly like it was found in Egypt by archeologists. A must-do experience, perfect for adults and children to discover Egypt in a very short time.
- Admire the best of Royal Palace and Egyptian Museum in just a half day
- Delve into Egyptian culture with your local guide
- Discover the Savoia, Italian Royal family
- Priority tickets to enjoy a light-hearted experience
All year round
From Tuesday to Sunday at 1.30 PM
Double language (English and Italian)
Local guide, Priority entrance ticket to Royal Palace and Egyptian Museum
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- During this tour is not possible to see the Holy Shroud
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes in advance
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
Full refund for cancellations received at least within 24 hours before the activity
, read more
This tour runs rain or shine