Your experienceWhat better way of discovering Turin than exploring the local food and wine culture that makes the city so unique! Join this 3-hour private tour and learn about the culinary tradition of Turin and its surroundings. You will start to appreciate the two souls of the city: the aristocratic (not to say royal), with its elegant and historical coffee and chocolate shops, and the most popular, developed in the first decades of the 20th century with the foundation of the FIAT Automobile factory. Explore Porta Palazzo Market, the biggest market in Europe, walking around its narrow lanes and many booths where you can find a huge variety of locally-sourced vegetables, meat, fish and cheese. End your tour on a high note at the new and modern Central Market and have a toast all together with some fine local wines.
- Taste the culinary culture of Turin
- Small group tour for more safety
- Try the wines of the Langhe wine-region
- Local foodie guide to lead you
AvailabilityAll year around
TimingEveryday at 10.00 AM
Private tourOn request with a minimum of 2 people
InclusionsProfessional tour guide, tasting stops
Meeting PointTurin, Piazza Carlo felice, outside Porta Nuova train station, in front of the Tourist office. You will find a bronze building with a big "i" sign.
Rain PolicyThis tour runs rain or shine
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- People under 14 years of age are not admitted
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- If the group is equal to or greater than 6 participants, we will provide free disposable earphones to ensure the distances between guide and participants
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
Cancellation PolicyFull refund for cancellations at least 24 hours before the activity, read more
Hi, all! My name is Sofia and I am a licensed Tour-guide. Turin is the city where I work and live, but to be fair I wasn’t born here: love brought me in this beautiful city years ago. And with the exact same love, I will let you discover its great beauty. I am always thrilled when the chance to learn new things and visit new places comes up. My wandering spirit made me call home many different countries: I lived in Wales, Spain and in so many Italian cities you cannot count on your fingers. I constantly look forward to new travel destinations; next on bucket list: Abruzzo!
+18 years old
14-17 years old
0-5 years old
For a party of 2