Your experienceDiscover the history of Prosecco, the most famous Italian sparkling wine. Meet with our wine expert guide in Piazzale Roma, close to the old town of Venice, and take a seat on a comfortable van as you head to the wonderful Prosecco region. Delve into the luxuriant and fascinating Valdobbiadene and Conegliano Prosecco production areas. Visit 2 local wineries and learn all the secrets of the Prosecco production. Later, join a guided wine tasting and enjoy some local delicacies for a light lunch. Just enjoy this wonderful experience and do not worry: at the end, we will bring you back to the starting point.
- Discover the sparkling wine region
- Meet the producers of the world-famous Prosecco
- Lunch in a winery with local products
- Use of earphones to ensure social distancing
- Shared small groups but with high attention to safety
AvailabilityAll year round
TimingEveryday at 10:00 AM
LanguageEnglish and Italian
Shared tourFrom 2 to 6 people
Private tourOn request for a minimum of 2 people
IncludedPrivate van transport, wine guide, 2 wine-tasting sessions, lunch in the winery with local products
Meeting pointVenice, Piazzale Roma, outside Restaurant "Al Vinatier"
Rain policyThis tour runs rain or shine
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- People under 14 years old are not allowed in this tour
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- If the group is equal to 6 participants, we could provide free disposable earphones to ensure the distances between guide and participants
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
Cancellation PolicyFull refund for cancellations at least 24 hours before the activity, read more
Vicentina since birth but Sicilian blood. After graduating in Economics of Tourism, I lived in England and Australia. I fulfilled my great dream to do solo trip by exploring Thailand and Indonesia. Thanks to the passion of rock climbing, I admired the ocean from a different perspective. Always in love with Italy, I explore places with my customers every day. What is travel for me? it is growth, connection and freedom.
My name is Andrea, I am 28 and I love to travel. I was born in Verona, the city I love, but at the end my degree in foreign languages my only desire was to travel! My first real travel has been in Australia, a beautiful Country that I explored with my van for a year. I love nature, and Australia has given me breathtaking landscapes. Right after I spent many months in Southeast Asia, among a thousand adventures on foot, by motorbike or hitchhiking. In Spring and Summer I love to show people the beauty of my country, and in Winter I fly away to follow the sun and admire this wonderful world.
+18 years old
14-17 years old
6-13 years old
0-5 years old
For a party of 2
Read more about our Terms and conditions