Leave Venice behind and enjoy a tour through Prosecco valleys to meet the winemakers and taste the DOCG Prosecco wine in two selected wineries during a relaxing 6-hours tour. Discover the UNESCO territory and taste the original Prosecco, one of the most popular sparkling wines in the world.
Meet your Prosecco wine expert in Venice and start this relaxing experience in the countryside. During the journey the local guide will tell you everything about the wines and the Prosecco valley. Along the way you'll see local Prosecco grapes, luxuriant and fascinating vineyards and the beautiful hills that are part of the UNESCO patrimony.
Enter the Prosecco valley and reach the first traditional winery. Here, the winemaker will tell you about the story of the family-run production and, during a tasting session, you'll discover the fresh and elegant flavors of this wine. To complete the experience, during the tasting, you'll also enjoy a light lunch with typical and seasonal products of the area.
After taking some beautiful pictures of the hills and vineyards you will depart to see the second winery where you will meet the producer who will tell you about the Charmat method to create the Prosecco and learn about the history of this famous and fruity wine. See the cellar, the steel vats and the vineyards. After the visit, enjoy a second wine tasting session and compare the aromas of the wines. Delve into the UNESCO Prosecco landscape before going back to Venice.
- Discover Prosecco valley, the hilly region outside Venice, during a relaxing 6-hours tour
- Get comfortable and enjoy the experience: transport is included
- Visit two wineries and meet the winemakers
- Enjoy two wine tasting sessions and a light lunch
All year round
From Monday to Saturday at 10:00 AM
Tour guide, Private transportation, 2 winery visits, 2 wine tastings with food pairing
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- People under 14 years old are not allowed in this tour
- Please let us know if you have food allergies or dietary requirements
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes in advance
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
Full refund for cancellations received at least within 24 hours before the activity
, read more
This tour runs rain or shine