Conveniently located only 30 km (18 miles) from the old town of Verona, Lake Garda is the perfect final destination for an E-Bike ride! Starting in the city center, you will quickly reach the bike path that was built to protect Verona from the overflowing of the river Adige.
La tua esperienza
At the beginning, the route will be mainly flat but then you will begin to ride uphill to reach a beautiful village that is the perfect location to have a short break. When you hop again aboard your E-bike, you will soon find yourself surrounded by greenery and breath-taking landscapes. Your ride will continue up the Morainic Hills located in the Southern area of Lake Garda, but do not worry: your E-Bike will take you uphill smoothly and the stunning view of Lake Garda will definitely be worth the climb! Feel the sun on your face and the wind in your hair, follow your guide along quiet inland roads, but do not forget to take a moment to really enjoy the wonderful view of Lake Garda from above. Later, you will ride downhill to reach the lakeside and have lunch in Bardolino. After lunch, you will get to Lazise following the bike path by the water to have some free time and visit around.
- Ride an E-Bike on the Lake Garda bike path
- Local expert guide
- Lunch with local products
- Breathtaking views
- Private tour
from March to October on request
Verona, to be defined together
local guide, E-bike, helmet, light lunch
this tour runs rain or shine. In case of light rain, we will provide rain ponchos.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- If the group is equal to or greater than 6 participants, we will provide free disposable earphones to ensure the distances between guide and participants
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
Full refund for cancellations at least 7 days in advance, read more