Your experienceMeet with your guide in the old town of Verona. We will bring you to our Vespa garage in which we will provide you with a safety briefing, a helmet and an original Vintage Vespa. Choose the one that is best for you and get ready to start your adventure. (If you wish to drive the Vespa, please read the important notes below). You will get the chance to ride along the narrow streets of the old city centre to admire beautiful churches like San Zeno or San Giorgio, picturesque squares and charming monuments. Discover the most iconic places of the city, Castelvecchio and the Arena. After a ride in the heart of the historic centre, you’ll leave the city behind and continue up to see the surrounding hills called Torricelle. Enjoy the stunning panoramic view while discovering the places where locals go to escape from the tumult of the city centre and relax. Finally, you will go back to the city following enchanting roads along the river Adige and driving like a local.
- Walking in the city out of the beaten trucks with a foodie
- Taste local products and dishes
- Discover the authentic traditions of the locals
- Taste the famous Prosecco DOCG
AvailabilityFrom March to October, on request
Meeting pointVerona, to be defined together
InclusionsLocal guide, Vintage Vespa, Helmet, Fuel, Public liability insurance
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Participants willing to drive the Vespas need to have great experience in it. Otherwise, we will provide drivers. Our Vespas are 125CC with manual gears. To drive the Vespa we also request: a valid driving license (original); credit card for a security deposit for the duration of the tour.
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
Cancellation policyFull refund for cancellations received at least within 7 days before the activity...read more
Rain policyIn case of heavy rain there are two options: (1) 50% refund for client cancellation; (2) change of the tour date for the following days available
My name is Andrea, I am 28 and I love to travel. I was born in Verona, the city I love, but at the end my degree in foreign languages my only desire was to travel! My first real travel has been in Australia, a beautiful Country that I explored with my van for a year. I love nature, and Australia has given me breathtaking landscapes. Right after I spent many months in Southeast Asia, among a thousand adventures on foot, by motorbike or hitchhiking. In Spring and Summer I love to show people the beauty of my country, and in Winter I fly away to follow the sun and admire this wonderful world.