Your experienceWhenever we dream of beautiful trips, Venice is always at the top of our wishlist: it is one of the most beautiful and one-of-a-kind cities in the world. Once you arrive in the city you realize that you are in a different world and you understand why this city has no equal. Its charming tiny canals and decorated bridges will be waiting for you. This fascinating labirynt of beauty is hypnotic. You will easily notice that in the city there are no streets and, as a consequence, no cars going around: tiny boats are the only possible transport. Since it is really easy to get lost in the calli (streets) of this incredible city, it is always a good choice to have a local show you around. Discover Venice from an authentically local perspective and follow your guide’s advice on how to get to St. Mark’s square, where to go shopping or where to eat like a local. In this way, after a 1-hours stroll with a Veneziano born and bred, you will find your way through the tangled streets of the city and discover its beauty without missing a detail.
- Use of earphones to ensure social distancing
- Shared small groups but with high attention to safety
- A quick and effective introduction to Venice
- After an hour you can find your way between Calle and Sestieri
AvailabilityAll year around on request
Private tourOn request with minimum 2 people
Meeting PointVenice, outside Santa Lucia train station to the right side by the statue of Maria Immacolata
Rain PolicyThis tour runs rain or shine
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- If the group is equal to or greater than 6 participants, we will provide free disposable earphones to ensure the distances between guide and participants
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
Cancellation PolicyFull refund for cancellations at least 7 days before the activity, read more
Hello! My name is Camilla and I am one of the fewest Venetians that were born and raised (and still live) in this amazing city. I have always had a big passion for art and history in which I graduated at Cà Foscari University of Venice. After some years travelling and studying abroad I decided to come back to Venice to share the love I have for my city with the visitors! Plus: I'm a foodie expert in town and I can give you many suggestions!