Meet the local boatman in Venice and start this one hour tour to explore not only the most traditional sestieri (neighbourhoods) and the most famous monuments, but also to discover the real Venetian lifestyle.
Sail through the picturesque canals on a traditional boat during the Golden hour and arrive at the magnificent Grand Canal. It will leave you speechless: admire the iconic Rialto Bridge, numerous gothic buildings such as Cà D’Oro and the ancient Fish market, the heart of commerce.
Let your boatman lead you to the discovery of the hidden, most authentic part of Venice, enter the tiny canals and see the Castello sestiere, where locals live and work. In Venice everything is special, even the everyday life. Discover the most authentic corners of this magnificent city with a boatman born and raised in Venice. The best is yet to come: end the tour on a high note. A stunning view of Saint Mark's square from the boat is the perfect end of a memorable experience.
- Get an overview of the city with a local boatman
- See the best of Venice during a relaxing 1-hour boat tour
- Admire the Ponte di Rialto, Grand Canal, St.Mark’s square
- Discover the local heritage and Venetian authentic traditions
AvailabilityAll year round, on request
Meeting PointVenezia, to be defined together
InclusionsBoat tour, Local guide
- Minors must be accompanied by at least one adult
- No strollers or wheelchairs allowed
- Children under 14 years of age are not allowed
- Season-appropriate clothing and raincoats or windbreakers are advisable
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum of 2 participants
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes in advance
- In case of delay, please contact the phone number +39 327 4674179
Cancellation policyFull refund for cancellations received at least within 7 days before the activity, read more
Rain PolicyThis tour runs rain or shine