Join this 1.5-hour night tour and explore the heart of the old town with a local under the moonlight.
Over the centuries Turin has been the protagonist of many novels and poems emphasising its breath-taking beauty and elegance. It is a multi-faceted city, where luxury and modesty live together in perfect balance creating fascinating and interesting contrasts.
In the evening, the golden lights illuminating the city create the perfect atmosphere to admire the most beautiful places in the old town from a completely new but less captivating perspective. Your local guide will lead you through this daydream as they reveal to you the interesting and adventurous history of Turin. At the end of the tour you will know the city better and you will for sure start falling in love with it.
- Discover the beauty of Turin
- See the city centre with a local guide
- Tour under the moonlight
- Use of earphones to ensure social distancing
- Private tour
AvailabilityAll year round on request
GroupFrom 2 to 12 people
Meeting PointTurin, to be defined together
Rain PolicyThis tour runs rain or shine
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- If the group is equal to or greater than 6 participants, we will provide free disposable earphones to ensure the distances between guide and participants
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
Cancellation PolicyFull refund for cancellations at least 7 days in advance for group tours, read more
Hi, all! My name is Sofia and I am a licensed Tour-guide. Turin is the city where I work and live, but to be fair I wasn’t born here: love brought me in this beautiful city years ago. And with the exact same love, I will let you discover its great beauty. I am always thrilled when the chance to learn new things and visit new places comes up. My wandering spirit made me call home many different countries: I lived in Wales, Spain and in so many Italian cities you cannot count on your fingers. I constantly look forward to new travel destinations; next on bucket list: Abruzzo!