Your experienceIf Italy is the birthplace of good food, Verona is definitely one of the most iconic places for good drinks and especially fine wines. If you are looking for an authentic place to eat and drink like a local and you are trying to avoid tourist traps, Verona is the right city for you. Here you can find Osterias, traditional places only locals know that offer local delicacies and the finest wines, such as Valpolicella, Soave and Amarone. In the Osterias you can meet the Veronese people, drink a glass of local wine and make new friends. Your local guide will lead you to discover these hidden gems that will turn your trip into an unforgettable experience. You just have to come and try, you will not be dissapointed!
- Private tour only for your group for more safety
- Discover the most popular Osteria for locals
- Taste local products and wines
- Discover traditions of the locals
Availabilityall year around on request
Private touron request with a minimum of 2 people
Excludedwine and food
Meeting pointVerona, to be defined
In case of rainThis tour runs rain or shine
- Underage must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- If the group is equal to or greater than 6 participants, we will provide free disposable earphones to ensure the distances between guide and participants
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
Cancellation policyFull refund for cancellations at least 7 days before the activity, read more
My name is Andrea, I am 28 and I love to travel. I was born in Verona, the city I love, but at the end my degree in foreign languages my only desire was to travel! My first real travel has been in Australia, a beautiful Country that I explored with my van for a year. I love nature, and Australia has given me breathtaking landscapes. Right after I spent many months in Southeast Asia, among a thousand adventures on foot, by motorbike or hitchhiking. In Spring and Summer I love to show people the beauty of my country, and in Winter I fly away to follow the sun and admire this wonderful world.