Reach the countryside out of Milan and discover the wine region of Oltrepò, where they produce fine sparkling wines. Meet the small producers and taste local products
Located just outside Milan, there is an area where every year family-run wineries produce some fine wine.
Join this private experience and reach this wonderful wine region with our guide, a wine expert and enthusiast, on a private transport. Look outside the window and admire the landscape that changes little by little, and the city that slowly leaves room to the luxuriant countryside.
Savor some fine white wines that, despite not being as famous as Prosecco, are just as good...or even better! Discover new flavors and, in the meantime, listen to your guide describe the characteristics of the land and its grapes.
In the winery you will have a light lunch with some typical local products and, before leaving for Milan. Do not forget to take pictures or to even buy a couple of bottles of wine to bring home. At the end of the tour, you will go back to Milan right in time to enjoy the afternoon in the city, doing shopping or an APERITIVO!
- Private tour
- 1 winery visit with 1 wine tasting session
- Light lunch with typical products
- Leave Milan behind for a relaxing day in this hilly region
All year round
From Monday to Saturday at 9:30 AM
Local guide, Private transport, 1 winery visit and 1 wine tasting session, Light lunch
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Please let us know if you have food allergies or dietary requirements
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
Full refund for cancellations at least 24 hours before the date of the tour, read more