Your experienceHop on our private van and enjoy a full-day tour discovering new places! With your guide/driver, you will first stop in Lake Misurina, where the crystalline waters reflect the Dolomites perfectly, just like a mirror. Take a coffee break, have a walk around this beautiful and green location, and admire the wonderful Tre Cime di Lavaredo (The Three Towers), considered the main symbol of the Dolomites. Stop in a refugio (a mountain refuge serving food) and enjoy a traditional lunch with a breathtaking view of the Dolomites. Before heading back to Venice, you will stop one last time in the village of Cortina, famous worldwide for its amazing ski slopes and stunning beauty. At the end of this experience, you will head back to Venice to enjoy the rest of your vacation.
- Private van transportation
- Private tour just for you for more safety
- Breathtaking experience on the top of the Dolomite mountains
- Traditional lunch in a 'Rifugio'
- Beautiful view of the Tre Cime di Lavaredo
- Visit of Cortina village
AvailabilityAll year round on request
Private Touron request for a minimum of 2 people
Rain policyThis tour runs rain or shine
Meeting pointVenice, to be defined
InclusionsPrivate van transport, English speaking live guide, Lunch
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Weather appropriate clothes (winter shoes and a jacket). It could be very cold or snowing.
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
Cancellation PolicyFull refund for cancellations at least 7 days before the activity, read more
Vicentina since birth but Sicilian blood. After graduating in Economics of Tourism, I lived in England and Australia. I fulfilled my great dream to do solo trip by exploring Thailand and Indonesia. Thanks to the passion of rock climbing, I admired the ocean from a different perspective. Always in love with Italy, I explore places with my customers every day. What is travel for me? it is growth, connection and freedom.