Your experienceMeet with your local guide and expert driver in Venice city center and get ready to discover the Dolomites, the UNESCO World Heritage site, during one day. First you’ll leave Verona and you’ll pass by the Prosecco region, beautiful hills and the land of the world famous wine. After a while you’ll begin to enter the Dolomites park, passing near the Cadore peaks. Admire the beautiful mountains all around you and arrive at Misurina Lake. A stunning and magical place in the shade of Three Towers (Tre cime di Lavaredo). Relax and enjoy the view before reaching the top of the mountain to admire a stunning and one-of-a-kind view of the UNESCO Dolomites. Next stop is a typical lunch in a selected restaurant or rifugio (a mountain refuge that usually offers traditional food). Here you can taste the local dishes like canederli, polenta and Apfelstrudel. Finally, reach the charming and famous village of Cortina D’Ampezzo for a relaxing stroll in the city center and some free time before going back to Venice.
- One day lifetime experience to see the UNESCO Dolomites
- See Three Towers, Misurina Lake and Cortina D’ampezzo in just one day
- Savor the traditional dishes during a typical lunch
- All inclusive relaxing tour
AvailabilityAll year round, everyday on request
Meeting pointVenice, to be defined together
InclusionsPrivate van transport, English speaking live guide, Lunch
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Weather appropriate clothes (winter shoes and a jacket). It could be very cold or snowing.
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
Cancellation policyFull refund for cancellations received at least within 7 days before the activity...read more
Rain policyThis tour runs rain or shine
Vicentina since birth but Sicilian blood. After graduating in Economics of Tourism, I lived in England and Australia. I fulfilled my great dream to do solo trip by exploring Thailand and Indonesia. Thanks to the passion of rock climbing, I admired the ocean from a different perspective. Always in love with Italy, I explore places with my customers every day. What is travel for me? it is growth, connection and freedom.