Your experienceVenice is famous worldwide for its charming beauty and its particular structure, built on the sea. But did you know that Venice is unique for the variety of delicious local food and fine wine as well? Enjoy the cicheto, a glass of local red or white wine with some traditional polpette (meatballs), cheese or seafood. Only in local bacari, traditional wine shops offering local food as well, you will find the real cicheti: there is nothing better than going from one bacaro to the other and having lunch or dinner like a local! Since finding an authentic bacaro is not an easy thing, you may need a local expert to show you the most authentic and traditional places downtown.
- Private Tour with high attention to safety
- Discover the Bacari most popular by the Venetians
- Taste the most original ‘cicheti’
- Discover the authentic traditions of the locals
AvailabilityAll year around on request
Private Touron request with a minimum of 2 people
Excludedfood and wine tastings
Meeting PointVenice, to be defined
Rain PolicyThis Tour runs rain or shine
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- If the group is equal to or greater than 6 participants, we will provide free disposable earphones to ensure the distances between guide and participants
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
Cancellation PolicyFull refund for cancellations at least 7 days before the activity, read more
Hello! My name is Camilla and I am one of the fewest Venetians that were born and raised (and still live) in this amazing city. I have always had a big passion for art and history in which I graduated at Cà Foscari University of Venice. After some years travelling and studying abroad I decided to come back to Venice to share the love I have for my city with the visitors! Plus: I'm a foodie expert in town and I can give you many suggestions!
I was born in Veneto but I lived out of this region for several years, doing different jobs, until I identified my real inclination and passion: leading people through one of the most beautiful cities in the world, Venice... So I started studying in order to become first a tour leader and then a tour guide and to provide travelers with light and fun but educational tours! I love seeing a twinkle in the eyes of people who visit and enjoy this city... the greatest satisfaction for me is being told that they had the feeling they were taking a walk with a friend...!