Your experienceMeet your local insider in the city center and start this urban exploration to discover in just one day the history, culture and many anecdotes of this unique city where innovation and tradition merge together to create a perfect and interesting balance. The first stop is one of the most authentic places in Milan: Navigli. Stroll around the beautiful streets of Milan to reach the heart of the city where you’ll admire Castello Sforzesco and Parco Sempione. Then, follow your local guide until Piazza Mercanti, an authentic hidden gem just a few steps from the Duomo. This experience has not come to an end yet! The Scala Opera House, Temple of Opera, and the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, an opulent shopping mall topped with vaulted glass and iron arcades, are the next stops of the tour. After a brief break the tour will continue visiting the beautiful gothic Duomo Cathedral, a true architectural wonder. Follow your guide and discover the perfect balance of naves, columns, and stained-glass windows: the interior decoration took more than 5 centuries to complete. After visiting the interiors, climb up to the rooftop terraces (by lift) and enjoy the breathtaking view of Piazza Duomo and of the whole city from above. End your tour on a high note, skip the long line and prepare yourself for an incredible encounter with one of the most beautiful and iconic Leonardo’s works of art. After a briefing with the local guide, you’ll start a brief preparation for the visit (ID check, temperature etc), it would take some minutes, but .. waiting for the pleasure it’s a pleasure itself! After the preparation you’ll be ready for your bucket list activity: see Leonardo’s Last Supper. Admiring this unique masterpiece is for sure a lifetime experience not just for the importance and fame of this mural painting but because it’s extremely delicate and the conservation is difficult. This is one of the reasons why the visit to the mural painting lasts around 15 minutes, enough to admire the details of this incredible work of art and to take some memorable pictures (no flash allowed).
- Admire Leonardo da Vinci's iconic Last Supper in Milan
- Skip the long lines and visit two unmissable highlights of the city: Duomo and Last Supper
- Learn surprising facts, history and legends from your expert guide
- One day experience to discover the best of Milan
AvailabilityFebruary, March, April
TimingOn Thursday and Saturday at 9:30 AM
Meeting pointMilan, Via Casale, 5
Open in Google Maps →
InclusionsLicensed guide, Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Duomo cathedral (with terraces) and the Last Supper, Radio guides
GroupFrom 2 to 10 people
Green PassThe access to guided tours and activities (whether indoor or outdoor) will be allowed only to those in possession of a Green Covid-19 Certification (Green Pass or equivalent certificate). This provision do not apply to children under 12 years old and to individuals with specific medical certification. The green certification issued by the USA, Japan, Canada and Israel are also valid. Read more
- It is MANDATORY to provide during the booking process the full names (that MUST match with the ones on your ID card) and dates of birth of every participant
- It is MANDATORY to bring along a valid ID document (either the original document)
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participant
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179. In case of delay not reported the tour will start and no refund will be guaranteed.
- All visitors are allowed 15 minutes inside the Refectory with the Last Supper
- It’s not allowed to use flash photography
- Backpacks, large bags, food and bottles of water are not allowed inside
- Small lockers are available in the ticket office for storing items
- Please remember that you have to follow a precise dress code for the Duomo entrance: shoulders, knees and thighs need to be covered so please avoid short dresses, tank tops, shorts and hats (for men). It is not allowed to enter with large bags, animals, weapons, lighters and scissors.
- Please note that the tour includes access by elevator to the Duomo terraces and the descent will be by foot. Please consider that there will be some stairs.
Cancellation policyFull refund for cancellations received at least within 24 hours before the activity, read more
Rain policyThis tour runs rain or shine
I am Mirko, a tourist guide of Milan and Lake Como for many years. I am proud to have joined the Ways team. I was born and raised in Milan, that I know every corner and above all of the historical and artistic sites, because this is my true passion. I hope to meet you soon and share some of my knowledge to let you experience the beauty of Milan
+18 years old
14-17 years old
6-13 years old
0-5 years old
For a party of 2
Read more about our Terms and conditions