Your experienceHave you already been to Venice before? Maybe this time you would like to see something different and more special that only a local can show you. Visiting one of the real craftsmen still working in the city is the experience you are looking for! During this private and exclusive tour you will have the unique chance to discover with your local guide some of the hidden gems of this amazing city. Explore workshops, meet with craftsmen and discover the tradition of their handmade works of art. Visit the historical glassmaker that has produced (and still produces) the most famous mosaics worldwide, such as the ones in St. Mark’s basilica in Venice or in Sagrada Familia in Spain. Discover the weaving that still uses wood loom to create unique and tailor-made fabric. Have a walk through the fascinating calli of Venice and learn more about the past of this one-of-a-kind city. The craftsmen’s knowledge is extremely precious and getting in touch with it will spice up your Venetian holidays.
- Visit some ancient artisans in Venice
- Discover the most authentic soul of the city
- Private tour to guarantee more safety
- Discover how the glass is really produced
AvailabilityAll year around on request
Private Touron request with a minimum of 2 people
InclusionsLocal guide, entrance to the local workshops
Meeting PointVenice, to be defined
Rain PolicyThis Tour runs rain or shine
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- If the group is equal to or greater than 6 participants, we will provide free disposable earphones to ensure the distances between guide and participants
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
Cancellation PolicyFull refund for cancellations at least 7 days before the activity, read more
Hi, I am Isabella and I live in Verona, but I lived in many Italian cities. My mum is from Venice and my dad from Verona, so I feel 100% Venetian. I studied to be a teacher and a journalist, but then my passion for travel has prevailed. I love travelling and I have always traveled a lot, near or far. I love seeing places, meeting people, trying new experiences. Japan thrilled me, I would like to go to Kamchatka. Here I specialized becoming a tour leader and a tour guide to tell people about the beauty of my homeland. To this I combine my other two passions: food and wine. What to say? Italian DOC!