Your experienceDiscover the authentic flavours of the local wine culture. Not only are Verona and its surrounding rich in beautiful and ancient monuments to visit but they are also characterized by a very fascinating tradition of wine production. This fruitful paradise produces some of the most famous Italian wines: Amarone and Valpolicella. If you come to Verona and you do not want to miss the incredible opportunity of having a wine tasting experience, you should join this activity. Our local expert will tell you everything about wine production, cellars and vineyards and you will taste some fine local wines. Meet with a local expert to start this unforgettable experience.
- Taste 5 wines, including Amarone of Valpolicella DOCG
- Very small groups with high attention to safety
- Wine tasting session with a local wine expert
- Taste wines coming from different productions
InclusionsLocal guide, wine tasting
- Minors are not allowed in this activity
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
Cancellation policyFull refund for cancellations at least 7 days in advance, read more
Hello! My name is Alessandro, and I've been a tour leader for more than 10 years. I'm a wine lover and Sommelier, I'm looking forward to take you around the beautiful land of Valpolicella wine region.
Ciao, my name is Cristina. I live and work in Verona, my hometown. I’m a chef, a sommelier and a cookbook author. For many years I used to work in a commercial company, but I decided to change completely my life to follow my passion for cooking. I started my new career, after graduating at Ipsoa Cookery School in Verona. I love traveling and music, particularly jazz which I play with my saxophone, as an amateur.